ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS for Java 2.3.0 General Availability
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 01:04:45 GMT
>> Spring framework based DAOs.

Or your own DAO or DAL framework, or none at all.  I very often choose
to write a custom one because it's very easy (maybe 4 - 8 hours max),
and sometimes it fits your environment better.  More recently I've
started leaving out the DAO layer altogether.  It's probably the
lowest risk abstraction to leave out of your application.

Cheers,
Clinton