ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spring + ibatis + oracle
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:35:06 GMT
During my attempts at the NetFlix Prize competition, I used iBATIS and was
able to insert 15,000 records per second into SQL Server using batching and
commits around every 1000 records or so.

Now, you're using Oracle and Spring, which is a lot different from my
environment, but there is probably an ideal batch size that you can find
through some simple trial and error.

Cheers,
Clinton