ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:10:30 GMT
Hi there,

I'd recommend getting rid of those settings altogether.  While they very
well could be the cause, they are not the solution.  It's more likely that
you have some code that's not ending a transaction correctly.

The defaults are very high, but the relative values are more important than
the size of the values.

In the future I may suggest we remove these settings altogether.  They were
a performance benefit for some extremely constrained architectures, like the
onese in the PetStore performance testing....it's all a bit academic and
less than practical.

Clinton