ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "disalle" <disa...@di.univaq.it>
Subject R: how to create
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:36:04 GMT
Here the code:

CustomRowHandler customRowHandler = new CustomRowHandler();
sqlMapClient.queryWithRowHandler( "xmlcommon.findAllPersons",
customRowHandler );
return "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?><PERSONS>" +
customRowHandler.getResult() + "</PERSONS>";

public class CustomRowHandler implements RowHandler {
    private StringBuilder result;

    public CustomRowHandler() {
        result = new StringBuilder( 1024 );
    }

    public void handleRow( Object object ) {
        String element = ( String ) object;
        result.append( element.substring( 38, element.length() ) );

    }

    public String getResult() {
        return result.toString();
    }
}

<select id="findAllPersons" resultClass="xmlCollection"
xmlResultName="PERSON">
    SELECT * FROM PERSONS ORDER BY NAME
</select>

The problem is due to fact that I want an xml file with all PERSONS but
in the handleRow I have a row the the "<?xml version=\"1.0\"
encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>".
Is there another solution?

Thanks a lot for the previous responses
BR