ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using select by example in abator
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:36:02 GMT
Look in the generated code that comes out of Abator.  You should see:

1. In the generated DAO interface and implementation classes a
"selectByExample" method
2. In the generated Domain objects a class <<TableName>>Example
3. In the generated SQL an <sql> element with the
id="abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause" and a <select> clause with the
id="abatorgenerated_selectByExample"

All these elements work together to generate the queries for select by
example functionality.  You use the classes as described in the
documentation I referenced earlier.  The <sql> element is where the custom
where clause gets generated - it's pretty advanced iBATIS dynamic SQL.

Hope that helps -

Jeff Butler