ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using select by example in abator
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:43:43 GMT
selectByExample statements and code are generated for all tables unless you
explicitly disable their generation.

The selectByExampleQueryId just inserts something into the ggenerated SQL.
For example, if you specify selectByExampleQueryId="query27", then the
generated SQL will have this:

select 'query27' as queryid, ....

This is for DBAs who sometimes want to be able to uniquely identify queries
running in the DB.

I think you probably have the selectByExample stuff already generated.

Jeff Butler