ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BatchException
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:06:17 GMT
If there is only one batch, then that is one "sub batch" according to the
way iBATIS works.

BatchException is thrown anytime the driver throws BatchUpdateException -
which can happen even on the first sub batch.  BatchException is used to
give you as much information as is possible from the driver.

I think the documentation and the code are correct.  Are you experiencing a
problem?

Jeff Butler