ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "André Rodrigues Pena" <andre.u...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems compiling
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:51:23 GMT
Brandon, thanks, in this moment I'm seeing some of the material you
suggested me

Chris, thanks but my project seems ok. As you know, After the application
initializes it crashes with that message: "Could not find the main class.
The program will exit". I did'nt mentioned it yet. May be it will help, but
at the console, the first phrase is:

SEVERE: SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties. Cause:
java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Some properties were not set.

At my first post I wrote the configuration XML file.

Do you think a mis-configuration may be generating a message like that, or
do you think that the mis-configuration error message is due to other
issues?

Thank you all in advance

--
André Rodrigues Pena