ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "André Rodrigues Pena" <andre.u...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems compiling
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:43:48 GMT
Hi Graeme, thanks for replying

>FYI http://jtds.sourceforge.net/

The DataSource and driver provided by Microsoft are working fine. The
problem is that, during the mapping process in the XML, I dont know what
properties are available for setting. I don't know exactly how it works

>Is Tests your Main-Class in the mainfest?

I don't have a MANIFEST file because I'm not packaging it into a JAR. I'm
just compiling and executing it locally :)

--
André Rodrigues Pena