ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Carfield Yim" <carfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can ibatis work with java object with constructor have parameters?
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 04:56:24 GMT
Actually I get I cannot do... but anyway, just ask.

For method http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/java/dev/com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/mapping/result/ResultObjectFactory.html#createInstance(java.lang.String,
java.lang.Class)

instead of having
public Object ResultObjectFactory(String id, Class clazz) {
    Constructor con = clazz.getDeclaredConstructor(new Class[]{String.class});
    return con.newInstance(objectStaticAvailable);
}

Can I init the object using resultset result, like

public Object ResultObjectFactory(String id, ResultSet rs, Class clazz) {
    Constructor con = clazz.getDeclaredConstructor(new Class[]{String.class});
    return con.newInstance(rs.getString("id"));
}

So that I can use the ID of the record to check for permission when
initalization. If the user don't have permission to load that record,
the system will throw an exception and we will show an generic
permission deny page.