ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem of using union with ibatis
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:41:05 GMT
That's really not an iBATIS err you are seeing, it's a PostgreSQL error:

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException

I'd suggest running the query in a database tool to get a better
explanation of the problem with the SQL statement.

It may be the side column - i see a case in the second part that looks
like it's missing an AS.

Larry