ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cache Memory Size
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:14:01 GMT
If you have some money burning a hole in your pocket, JProbe
absolutely rules, imo.

For less, you can get JProfiler. I have heard good things about
yourkit, too..not sure of the pricing, but it is close to the price of
JProfiler, IIRC.

If you want a free one, netbeans has one built in...it's a shame the
IDE sucks so bad. ;-)

There are a handful of other free ones, too.

Larry