ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "MCCORMICK, Paul" <Paul.McCORM...@doir.wa.gov.au>
Subject RE: Complex Property and ResultObjectFactory
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 06:32:36 GMT
Documentation says this is fixed in IBATIS-366.  I'm downloading it now
to test.

________________________________

From: MCCORMICK, Paul [mailto:Paul.McCORMICK@doir.wa.gov.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 17 January 2007 3:28 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Complex Property and ResultObjectFactory

I have a complex property thc in the result map below.

<resultMap id="..." class="...">
        <result property="id" column="ID"/>
        <result property="thc.fromHolding" select="findFromHolding"
column="{workItemId=WORKITEM_ID}"/>
        <result property="thc.toHolding" select="findToHolding"
column="{workItemId=WORKITEM_ID}"/>
</resultMap>

The object for the property is created in
ComplexBeanProbe.setObject(...) and not in my ResultObjectFactory
implementation.  I'm not using the 2.2.0 beta version.  Has this change
in further releases?

Thanks,
Paul

"DISCLAIMER: This email, including any attachments, is intended only for
use by the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal
information and may also be the subject of legal privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information
contained in it. In this case, please let me know by return email,
delete the message permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

Before you take any action based upon advice and/or information
contained in this email you should carefully consider the advice and
information and consider obtaining relevant independent advice.