ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "MCCORMICK, Paul" <Paul.McCORM...@doir.wa.gov.au>
Subject Complex Property and ResultObjectFactory
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 06:28:09 GMT

I have a complex property thc in the result map below.

<resultMap id="..." class="...">
	<result property="id" column="ID"/>
	<result property="thc.fromHolding" select="findFromHolding"
column="{workItemId=WORKITEM_ID}"/>
	<result property="thc.toHolding" select="findToHolding"
column="{workItemId=WORKITEM_ID}"/>
</resultMap>

The object for the property is created in
ComplexBeanProbe.setObject(...) and not in my ResultObjectFactory
implementation.  I'm not using the 2.2.0 beta version.  Has this change
in further releases?

Thanks,
Paul

"DISCLAIMER: This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or personal information and may also be the subject of legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information
contained in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message permanently
from your system and destroy any copies.

Before you take any action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email you
should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining relevant independent
advice.