ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC" <Richard.Yee....@osd.pentagon.mil>
Subject iBATIS DTD served every 2 seconds....
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 20:56:42 GMT
Clinton,
In your posting on July 25, 2006 you wrote: "The DTDs should be resolved
from the JAR file if you're using a modern version. ".

My question is what exactly is a "modern" version of  iBATIS. We are using
iBATIS 2.0.9. In our DTDs we have

<!DOCTYPE daoConfig
PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD DAO Configuration 2.0//EN"
"http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/dao-2.dtd
<http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/dao-2.dtd> ">

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
  PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
  "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd
<http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd> ">

and

<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig
PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
"http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd
<http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd> ">

However, it seems that the XML parser is still trying to go out over the
Internet to get the dtd files. The attempt fails because our firewall does
not allow outbound requests from the appserver.

This is the error I see:
2007-01-06 18:20:48,486 FATAL org.mycompany.app..listener.ContextListener -
com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager.
Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: XML Parser Error. Cause:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out Caused by:
java.lang.RuntimeException: XML Parser Error. Cause:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out.

Sorry to be dense, but what can I use in the DOCTYPE to force  the parser to
use the DTD's in the jar file?
We are using the Oracle OC4J 10.1.2 Appserver.

Thanks,

Richard