ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC" <Richard.Yee....@osd.pentagon.mil>
Subject RE: Problems in Collapsing Tree Nodes in Myfaces1.1
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 20:08:55 GMT
I think you sent this to the wrong mailing list.

-Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Jambunathan, Akilaprasad (Cognizant)
[mailto:Akilaprasad.Jambunathan@cognizant.com]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 11:59 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Problems in Collapsing Tree Nodes in Myfaces1.1

Greetings,

We are facing some issues in collapsing the nodes of the tree in JSF. We are
presently using myfaces1.1 and we have seen that higher versions do have a
function named toggleexpanded(). Please let us know if there are ways to
contract all the tree nodes.

Eagerly Awaiting Your Reply,

Akil.

information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com