ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jambunathan, Akilaprasad \(Cognizant\)" <Akilaprasad.Jambunat...@cognizant.com>
Subject Problems in Collapsing Tree Nodes in Myfaces1.1
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 19:58:56 GMT

Greetings,

We are facing some issues in collapsing the nodes of the tree in JSF. We are presently using
myfaces1.1 and we have seen that higher versions do have a function named toggleexpanded().
Please let us know if there are ways to contract all the tree nodes.

Eagerly Awaiting Your Reply,

Akil.

all copies of the original message.
prohibited and may be unlawful.