ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "scott.w.sinclair" <scott.w.sincl...@jpmchase.com>
Subject Sharing transaction manager across multipe sqlmap.xml files
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:10:54 GMT

Hi,

I have Java a webapplication which uses IBBATIS DAO and SQLMAP technologies.

I have moved common DAO logic to an external module (JAR file) so that batch
proccesses and the website can share common DAO logic.

This means I have 2 sqlmap.xml files and 2 dao.xml files. But I want to try
and coardinate the connection settings, as we are restrcted to a maximum of
three connections to the database for the webserver. I would like to have
some connection pooling between both "instances" of the ibbatis framework,
does anyone know if this is possible.
I don't really want to use JNDI as the common modulle would also be used in
simple batch processes.