ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From navrsale <navrsalem...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: BatchException
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 01:12:13 GMT

I just checked and it seems to be a bug in iBATIS 2.2 (maybe 2.3 as well).
BatchException is supposed to be thrown only when there are nested batches,
according to documentation. It is thrown when executeBatchDetailed() is
used.
But when there is only one batch (with no nested batches) then this
exception should not be thrown?

Can somebody confirm this please?