ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Joakim Olsson" <argo...@lingonpaj.com>
Subject Re: Complex Properties problem
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 06:49:05 GMT
I have had this problem since switching to Geronimo from a "clean"
Tomcat-environment too.

The problem is that Geronimo uses a newer version of CGLIB than iBatis is
supporting.

I solved the problem by putting the correct version of cglib.jar in my
webapps lib-dir but I think it should also be possible to solve the
problem by using the <hidden-classes>-tag in the geronimo-web.xml to mask
out the cglib-packages for your application.

Best regards,
Joakim