ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <Tuan....@AlconLabs.com>
Subject RE: ORDER BY on multiple columns
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:06:45 GMT
Hi Niels -

Thanks very much for pointing out my mistyped.

Tuan

________________________________

From: Niels Beekman [mailto:n.beekman@wis.nl]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 11:03 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: ORDER BY on multiple columns

Use:

AND   ra.job_number = #jobNumber#

________________________________

From: Tuan.Le2@AlconLabs.com [mailto:Tuan.Le2@AlconLabs.com]
Sent: maandag 29 januari 2007 20:00
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: ORDER BY on multiple columns

Hi,

It seems that I missed some things very obvious but I couldn't figure
out what caused the error.

I have a multiple columns in the ORDER BY clause as defined in the query
below

    <select id="getLineItems"
            resultClass="lineItemObject"
            parameterClass="mapObject">

         SELECT td.category AS "category",
                td.description AS "description",
                td.requirement AS "requirement"
        FROM  my_table_xxx td
        JOIN EZIQS.dbo.my_table_yyy ra ON td.record_id = ra.record_id
        WHERE ra.serial_number = #serialNumber#
        AND   ra.job_number = "jobNumber#
        ORDER BY td.category_order, td.description_order, td.test_order

    </select>

It complaints on the second column of the ORDER BY clause. Do I need to
create a map object for the ORDER BY clause? I prefer not to create
three new attributes for the mapping the ORDER BY columns in my
lineItemObject class.

com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMap/select'.  Cause: Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
Description.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize
DaoConfig.  Cause: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while
configuring DaoManager.  Cause:

com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:

com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMap/select'.  Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException:
Unrecognized parameter mapping field: ' td.description_order' in
        ORDER BY td.category_order, td.description_order, td.test_order

Thanks,

Tuan

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited
from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or
its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message and any attachments.

Thank you.