ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Goga, Murtaza" <murtaza.g...@trisyngroup.com>
Subject Enhanced ResultObjectFactory
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 03:38:51 GMT
We are attempting to use iBATIS to map into DataObjects (SDOs) .  We use a Map implementation
to move the data into and out of the DataObject. A single result class is used for all result
maps.  We use a custom ResultObjectFactory to create and initialize the 'type' of this object.
There are times when the combination of the statementID and Class is not sufficient to determine
the object type.  (A nested resultMap is where our design breaks down)
Is there a way to determine the ID of the resultMap which initiated the create of the object?

Thanks,
Murtaza.