ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Goga, Murtaza" <murtaza.g...@trisyngroup.com>
Subject RE: Enhanced ResultObjectFactory
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 05:48:55 GMT
I have created IBATIS-382 for this with patches and comments.  Thanks.

________________________________

From: Goga, Murtaza [mailto:murtaza.goga@trisyngroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 10:39 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Enhanced ResultObjectFactory

We are attempting to use iBATIS to map into DataObjects (SDOs) .  We use
a Map implementation to move the data into and out of the DataObject. A
single result class is used for all result maps.  We use a custom
ResultObjectFactory to create and initialize the 'type' of this object.
There are times when the combination of the statementID and Class is not
sufficient to determine the object type.  (A nested resultMap is where
our design breaks down)

Is there a way to determine the ID of the resultMap which initiated the
create of the object?

Thanks,

Murtaza.