ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Hofri Yehuda" <Yehuda.Ho...@comverse.com>
Subject RE: Using select by example in abator
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:47:12 GMT
then i'm lost in translation with terminology, i had this figured as a
means of generating code according to some proprietary sql query.
10x

________________________________

From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 6:44 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Using select by example in abator

selectByExample statements and code are generated for all tables unless
you explicitly disable their generation.

The selectByExampleQueryId just inserts something into the ggenerated
SQL.  For example, if you specify selectByExampleQueryId="query27", then
the generated SQL will have this:

select 'query27' as queryid, ....

This is for DBAs who sometimes want to be able to uniquely identify
queries running in the DB.

I think you probably have the selectByExample stuff already generated.

Jeff Butler