ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Odd behavior with CGLIB
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 04:05:15 GMT
Can someone tell me if this is a bug in iBATIS:

I turned on lazy loading of a class. In the constructor of the object, I
called a protected method to initialize some properties. Example:

public MyClassConstructor() {
   setId(-1);
}

Because I called a method, iBATIS marked this class has "loaded" but it
was never really loaded. Only by replacing setId(-1) with this.id = -1;
was I able to prevent the "loaded" variable from being immediately set.

I believe there is some sort of sequencing error here. The class should
not be considered initialized until after the constructor returns. Thoughts?

Paul