ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Witold Bołt ...@houp.info>
Subject Re: Complex Properties problem
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:56:31 GMT
Joakim Olsson napisał(a):
> I have had this problem since switching to Geronimo from a "clean"
> Tomcat-environment too.
>
> The problem is that Geronimo uses a newer version of CGLIB than iBatis is
> supporting.
>
> I solved the problem by putting the correct version of cglib.jar in my
> webapps lib-dir but I think it should also be possible to solve the
> problem by using the <hidden-classes>-tag in the geronimo-web.xml to mask
> out the cglib-packages for your application.

Uhm. From what I can see - my geronimo comes with cglib 2.1_3. Also
Spring uses this version. In iBATIS documentation it says that it
supports cglib 2.0, but I can't find this version anywhere (on
cglib.sf.net there are only 2.1_3 and 2.2_beta). Also - are you sure
that when iBATIS is set to useEnchancemnts="false" in sqlMapConfig, it
uses cglib?

Anyway I'll try with different application server in case it's geronimo
problem.

Greetings,
-me.

--