ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Witold Bołt ...@houp.info>
Subject Re: Complex Properties problem
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 23:36:35 GMT
Brandon Goodin napisał(a):
> I would recommend you turn on the iBATIS logging and take a look at the
> SQL that is being executed and the parameters being passed in at the
> time of failure. It appears to be a problem with the SQL being executed
> for the author property to be populated with a User object.

The problem is that the SQL for author is not executed at all.
The first SELECT is visible in the log that is supplied. I've also
turned on logging in MySQL server, so I can see every statement/query
that goes to the server. So something happens after first and before
second query to the server. Apparently null-pointer exception arise, but
I have no idea why. Changing author to int property of article and
removing select="getUser" from the sqlmap gives me a correct Article
with correct user id (=1). Executing getUser(1) by hand also works fine
- I get a valid user with all the data - and notice that the sql syntax
for this statement does not change.

Anyway thanks to your response!

Greetings,
-me.