ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can ibatis work with java object with constructor have parameters?
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 04:15:41 GMT
You can find the javadoc here:

http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/java/dev/com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/mapping/result/ResultObjectFactory.html

I was assuming you were wanting to map result values to a constructor. If
you are trying to map results to a constructor, it would seem a tedious
effort to use the ResultObjectFactory for this.

I know it is lame that we don't have this functionality. But, we've
discussed adding the constructor mapping functionality and have decided it
is best to delay adding it until iB3 (no eta).

Brandon