ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Tegan Clark <tegan.cl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Getting straight at the ResultSet
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:20:57 GMT
Hi group;

  I was wondering if there is any way to receive the ResultSet back straight from iBATIS,
i.e. allow iBATIS to do the mapping on the way in, but let me manipulate the ResultSet directly
on the way out.

  I have a framework that uses iBATIS to product "no-code" reports (just the xml).  Some of
those reports can stretch to 100,000's or records though so are better suited to an iterator
approach and non-reflective mapping.

  If it can't be done, is this something iBATIS would be interested in having contributed?

  All help greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

  Tegan