ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gammagarage.com>
Subject Re: Autocommit not properly handled in Ibatis.
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:09:35 GMT
Cornel,

Richard is right.  You're unfortunately mistaken.  The following is an
excerpt from the documentation you responded with:

'If a connection is in auto-commit mode, then all its SQL statements
will be executed and committed as individual transactions. Otherwise,
its SQL statements are grouped into transactions that are terminated
by a call to either the method commit or the method rollback."

iBATIS always commits or rolls back transactions explicitly with
commit() and rollback().

Clinton