ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Autocommit not properly handled in Ibatis.
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 06:52:41 GMT
A few things:

1) iBATIS never uses AutoCommit.

2) setCommitRequired has nothing to do with AutoCommit.  iBATIS uses
deferred commits to avoid unecessary commits when no non-queries have
been issued.  And setCommitRequired is actually parameterized and can
be set with <transactionManager ... commitRequired="true">

3) You'll need to post your code so we can see what it's doing.  Are
you calling startTransaction()?  Are you using setUserConnection?  Or
openSession(conn)?

I'm sure with the right information we can resolve this for you easily.

Clinton