ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS DTD served every 2 seconds....
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 21:18:58 GMT
Hi Richard,

The version you're using is 2 years old, so I'd recommend upgrading to 2.2or
2.3 (I recommend the latter, as it will be made GA soon).

The entity resolvers were updated to handle the apache.org URLs in 2.1.5.
So it's time to upgrade my friend!  :-)

Your alternative is to change the doctype declaration to use a file:// URL.

Cheers,
Clinton