ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chris Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: Problems compiling
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:26:04 GMT
On Mon, 2007-01-29 at 11:43 -0200, André Rodrigues Pena wrote:

> >Is Tests your Main-Class in the mainfest?
>
> I don't have a MANIFEST file because I'm not packaging it into a JAR.
> I'm just compiling and executing it locally :)

Sounds like a CLASSPATH issue.

Here's what I would do.

- Select your main class in the Package Explorer
- Right-click and select the "Run As"->"Run..." item
- In the Main tab, verify that "Tests" is in the "Main class" textfield
- In the Classpath tab, verify the project is listed in the "User
Entries" list.

If that is correct, I would delete that Run configuration for the class
Tests and create a new one.

If it's still not running your class correctly, I would:

- Select the project in the Package Explorer
- Right-click and select the "Properties" item
- In the Source tab, verify that the "Default build folder" exists on
the filesystem and you have read/write access to it
- Also take a look at the "Order and Export" tab and make sure it all
looks ok

If after that it's still failing, I would exit Eclipse and use java and
javac (probably with ant) at the shell to build and run the class.  Then
I would set Eclipse to use the same directories.

Cheers,
topher