ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make ibatis work with java.util.logger?
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:32:07 GMT
By default, iBATIS will not use Java native logging if Log4J or commons
logging is available in the classpath.  That's probably the issue because
commons logging is a standard part of so many runtimes.

You can force iBATIS to use Java native logging with this method:

    com.ibatis.common.logging.LogFactory.selectJavaLogging();

Call this method before any other iBATIS methods.

Jeff Butler