ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data conversion or data mapping error.
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:33:39 GMT
It should work as you say.

If it is truly inconsistent (not always happening on the same row), I'd
guess it's a driver bug.

If it always happens on the same row (or same set of rows), then there's
probably invalid data in the AS/400 columns.  I have seen this before and
its hard to fix - usually you have to delete the bad row.

Jeff Butler