ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using parameterMaps
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:14:33 GMT
Several things...

1. map is OK - it is a predefined type alias
2. java.util.HashMap is OK also
3. When using parameter maps, you must specify question marks in the SQL
instead of property names.  This is likely the cause of your problem.  For
this reason, I recommend that you forego the use of explicit parameter maps
altogether, the inline syntax is much clearer IMHO
4.  You don't need CDATA here (it's not causing the problem, but I think
it's bad practice to write a CDATA section unless you really need it - in
other words, very rarely)

So, I would delete the <parameterMap> and do this instead:

<select id="findOrderMasterByStatusAndOrderType"
            *parameterClass*="map"
            resultClass="OrderMaster">
  <include refid="OrderMasterBase"/>
  WHERE Order_Status = #orderStatus# AND Order_Type = #orderType#
</select>

Jeff Butler