ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: n+1 Problem NullPointerException
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 02:35:37 GMT
Something is very odd.  The line numbers in the stack trace are nowhere near
the current line numbers - I had to go back over 2 years to find a match.
So I think part of the problem is that there is a really old version of
iBATIS somewhere in your classpath.

Please make sure that you are using a current version of iBATIS, and that
all old version are removed from the classpath.  That should help a lot!

Jeff Butler