ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nasser.Shahchera...@healthnet.com
Subject how to add IBATIS to eclipse (java)
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:40:52 GMT

Hello There,
I have downloaded IBATIS and need to add it to Eclipse 3.2.1.
I have not yet found any docs to help with this. Can someone please help?
Thanks,
Nasser

This message, together with any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. It may contain information
that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify
the original sender immediately by telephone or by
return e-mail and delete this message, along with any
attachments, from your computer. Thank you.