ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Cory.Best...@courts.mo.gov
Subject Re: spring newbie having problems using ibatis with spring dao
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:30:12 GMT
Sorry, found the problem.

Cory Bestgen
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator
(573) 522 - 5455
cory.bestgen@courts.mo.gov

             Cory.Bestgen@cour
             ts.mo.gov
             12/13/2006 09:04          user-java@ibatis.apache.org

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         spring newbie having problems using
             user-java@ibatis.         ibatis with spring dao
                apache.org

Hi,
  I noticed that the website now recommends using the spring dao framework
instead of the ibatis one.
I have never used spring before and decided to try a little test to see how
to get the spring dao
framework up and running with ibatis. I am using spring 2.01 and have tried
ibatis 2.1.7.597,
2.2.0.638 and 2.3.0.677 but still get the following error. According to the
log it looks like
an ">" is getting inserted into my sql statement somewhere in the process.
Is there something in my
spring files that is causing this? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Cory