ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ou, Stan \(Mission Systems\)" <STAN...@ngc.com>
Subject mapping results to a join sql query
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 23:20:30 GMT
hi,

I read the manual but didn't find anything.  there might be a simple
solution to this.

1. I've a join sql, say select a,b,c,x,y,z from tableA, tableX where a
=x
2. i've 2 pojo's say pojoA and pojoB that contains properties a,b,c and
x,y,z respectively.
3. i've 2 ibatis xml's that each maps the pojo to its table. they're in
the same namespace.
here in pojoA.xml, I've the join sql mentioned in #1.  my question is
how do I map the properties from pojoB.xml?

i tried append them to the existing properties like below, but ibatis
complainted there is no writable properties.

//existing properties
<result property="a" column="a"/>

//newly appended
<result property="x" column="myNamespace.x"/>

the error was no writable property for x.

any help is appreciated. thanks

Stan