ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Dave Rodenbaugh" <drodenba...@WILDBLUECORP.COM>
Subject Using parameterMaps
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:28:37 GMT
Hello all,

I have a question regarding the valid values for the attribute "class"
in the parameterMap.  So far, the docs make it clear that I can use
pkg-qualified names there, but don't say much else.

If I have:

	<parameterMap id="orderByStatusAndType" class="map">
		<parameter property="orderStatus"
		<parameter property="orderType"

That is used thusly:

	<select id="findOrderMasterByStatusAndOrderType"
	    <include refid="OrderMasterBase"/>
	    WHERE Order_Status = #orderStatus# AND Order_Type =

Is 'map' a valid value in the class attribute?  If it isn't, what if I
want to pass data that aren't represented as a class/POJO/bean, such as
a list of parameters--(I tried passing java.util.HashMap instead without
much success)?

View raw message