ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Surapuraju, Vamsi" <vsurpur...@pghlogistics.com>
Subject RE: Is there any way to know the exact SQL statement passed from IBATIS to Database
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 22:10:49 GMT
I use p6spy to get the sql. Here is the url http://www.p6spy.com/

Vamsi Surapuraju
724 709 2391

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Maves [mailto:nathan.maves@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 4:20 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is there any way to know the exact SQL statement passed
from IBATIS to Database

this topic is covered on the wiki

On 12/13/06, Tony Qian <daqiqian2@aol.com> wrote:

	add following in your log4j.xml

	    <!-- Loggers for  iBATIS -->
	     <logger name="com.ibatis" additivity="false">
	         <level value="debug"/>
	         <appender-ref ref="iBATISAppender"/>
	     </logger>

	     <!-- Loggers for sql -->
	     <logger name="java.sql" additivity="false">
	         <level value="debug"/>
	         <appender-ref ref="iBATISAppender"/>
	     </logger>

	of course, you have to define "iBATISAppender" first.

	Tony

	John Chien wrote on 12/13/2006, 4:05 PM:

	> Dear Sir:
	>
	> How can I find the exact SQL statement I passed from IBATIS to
database ?
	> Is there anyway to find out ?
	>
	> Thanks,
	>
	> John Chien
	> john.chien.vcf

"This email and any files transmitted with it are the property of Quadrivius, its subsidiaries,
affiliates, or related companies, are
confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this
email is addressed. Please notify the
sender by return email if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not copy, retain, print,
disclose, or distribute this message or its contents to any other individual or entity. Quadrivius,
its subsidiaries, affiliates or
related companies, reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent
to or from this email address."