ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Julio S. G." <juli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: arbator configuration file problem for Oralce 9i
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:54:45 GMT
   Hi Nasser,

   First you have to write the correct classname. The error "Caused
by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Oracle (Thin Driver)" is that
the "Oracle (Thin Driver)" isn't a class name. Try something like
driverClass="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
   Then, at least this point will be solved. I'm not sure but I think
that the classpath can't be the folder if that class (OracleDriver)
remains in a jar/zip file. I suggest to change that entry to
<classPathEntry
location="/oraclexe/app/oracle/product/10.2.0/server/jdbc/lib/ojdbc14.jar"/>
(of course, you have to change the path according to your
configuration).

Julio