ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Johannes Klose <...@calitrix.de>
Subject Re: how to add IBATIS to eclipse (java)
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 01:25:43 GMT
Select your Java project in the package explorer, right click and select
"Properties" in the popup menu. In the new window, click on "Java Build
Path", then select the "Libraries" tab. There you have the button "Add
External JARs". Click it, select the ibatis .jar and everything is fine.

Btw: i strongly recommend the Eclipse help ;)