ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Warren <war...@clarksnutrition.com>
Subject Re: n+1 Problem NullPointerException
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 18:05:28 GMT
Jeff,

I think you were write about the older version. I had quite a lot of
them sitting around. I have since deleted them and cleaned up my
classpath, but in the process it has broken my code. So, I can not test
whether that was the problem or not write at this time. I am in the
process of fixing things using the latest version, but it is probably
safe to say the older versions were messing things up. Sorry about all
the shadow chasing, I appreciate the help everyone has given me. This is
truly one of the more helpful mailing lists I have used.