ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Warren <war...@clarksnutrition.com>
Subject Re: n+1 Problem NullPointerException
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 21:28:41 GMT
I will give it a try. I don't seem to have this problem with other
sqlMaps I am using. This is the first n+1 I have tried. Is this the
Exception that leads you to believe that it is a primitive mapping problem:

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.BasicResultMap.getPrimitiveResultMappingValue(BasicResultMap.java:268)