ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Joakim Olsson" <argo...@lingonpaj.com>
Subject Re: Problem committing records using IBATIS in embedded jar file
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:28:37 GMT
Are you by chance using Oracle from Geronimo?

I had exactly this problem when I switched to Geronimo. The cause was some
problem in the DBPool-setup.

Shutdown Geronimo, edit the file <geronimo-root>/var/config/config.xml. In
the <gbean> for your DBPool, add <attribute
name="CommitBeforeAutocommit">true</attribute>

/Joakim