ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nathan Maves" <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibatis v hibernate
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:27:41 GMT
These are all great success stories.  Coming from someone who has never
tried Hibernate I love reading these.  What are some thought about putting
together a page about IBATIS vs ORM (Hibernate)?

Nathan

On 12/17/06, Hariharan, Vadivelu (IE10) <Hariharan.Vadivelu@honeywell.com>
wrote:

>  Here are my cents on Ibatis Vs Hibernate
>

> Background

> I started with hibernate and have used it extensively right from 1.Xrelease, at that
time I had no clue about other popular ORM