ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Ibatis in Websphere
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:41:23 GMT
Exactly.

This interface isn't perfect either though...I have better ideas.  It's fine
until you need transactions, then you have to nest try/finally blocks for
the session and transaction.  Session never did work out how I expected in
iBATIS, and really it's just a higher level abstraction for a transaction.
So I'd like to see:  client.startTransaction(myConnection) implemented that
basically does the same thing.  But until then, it's how Jeff said.

cheers,
Clinton