ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get a ResultSet using the resultClass attribute
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:49:57 GMT
Hi Guido...

Even if you use  { ? = call web_utils.get_cursor( #query# ) }, the ? is a
parameter.

Therefore, you need to declare an output parameter in your parameter class.
You can't return a resultset the way you would like to.  If I recall
correctly, this is the way JDBC works and iBATIS just follows suit.

Cheers,
Clinton